Why hello there!
Welcome to my website.
I live with my wife and 2 adopted daughters in a super cute village just outside Nottingham, UK. (That’s me on the right.)
I know a ‘proper’ about page is meant to be about you, but sort of about me, but mostly about you… but… eh… I’m going to straight up tell you about me and you can decide if I’m someone whose world you want to be in. Cool?
A unordered lists of facts and tidbits:
- This is my third online business. I started with marching stars zine distro when I was 17, followed by The Pillow Fort, and then I started this in early 2015.
- Originally I started as a VA, which morphed into a Tech VA… and then I become one of the first 4 ConvertKit Certified Experts, and now I’m sort of an Online Business Strategist. I create and sell a bunch of different online courses and trainings on different online businessy topics.
- I love to grow. I’ve spent over $100k in the past 7 years immersing myself in anything and everything to do with the online business world.
- My brain doesn’t stop. I wake up in the morning and I’m instantly in go-mode about everything online business. It’s kinda tiring for me (and my wife!), but great for you.
- I’ve had Chronic Fatigue Syndrome for over 16 years (ranging from mild to moderate). I get what it’s like to have other time commitments and responsibilities calling out for you so you can’t devote all your time and energy on your business. I want to help you maximise the time you have. Minimum work, maximum success is one of my life mottos.
- I’m a trained lollipop lady
- I’m queer
- I’m a feminist
- I’m vegan
- I drink a lotttt of tea
- I love trashy TV (for reals, my fave show is The Bachelor/The Bachelorette/Bachelor in Paradise)
- I play a whole lot of silly games on my phone. Currently Bubble Witch and Covet Fashion.
- I have a first class degree in Theology from the University of Nottingham, but currently sit somewhere between atheist/humanist and spiritual. I am increasingly woo though, and I do love to talk Universe with my clients.
- I’m a huuuge Tegan and Sara fan and have seen them 66.5 times in 11 countries.
- In a former life (Students’ Union politics) I won some awards for being awesome.
I love a good personality test and I’ve done a few over the years, so if you are into them too, here’s how I measure up:
16 Personalities: The Commander (ENTJ-A)
Wealth Dynamics: Mechanic
Fascination Advantage: The Victor (Prestige and Power)
CliftonStrengths: Command, Activator, Futuristic, Relator, Competition.
Sacred Money Archetypes: Romantic, Maverick, Ruler
Kolbe Score: 8-5-4-3
Human Design: Generator