Ready to finally make the jump to ConvertKit?
(Or half made the jump a little while ago and are stuck in limbo? It’s okay!)
ConvertKit is all the rage right now, and for good reasons. It’s probably the most powerful, but easy-to-use email service providers out there. It’s running circles around the likes of MailChimp and AWeber and it’s not to be underestimated when up against Infusionsoft, Ontraport or ActiveCampaign either.
But just because you’re able to run it yourself doesn’t mean you should learn all the ins and outs of setting it up and migrating yourself. That’s where I come in. That’s literally my (chosen) job – to set up ConvertKit in the most efficient and effective way for your business, no matter if you’re starting from scratch or migrating across a 50k list.
As one of the first 4 ConvertKit Certified Experts, I’m at the forefront of ConvertKit setups and migrations. After doing dozens of setups and migrations for an incredibly diverse range of businesses, I’m able to put my extensive knowledge and experience into ConvertKit best practice into your business.
Do any of these sounds like you?
- Signed up for ConvertKit but… er… haven’t logged in since?
- Know that ConvertKit is the next step for your business but are overwhelmed about making the transition?
- Don’t have the time to make the switch from your current email service provider, because hey, you didn’t start a business to be elbow deep in stuff, and there’s just so many integrations and where do you start?!
If you want to hit the ground running, login to your ConvertKit account with the confidence that it’s doing exactly what it’s supposed to be doing, and stay focusing on what only you can do in your business, then leave your ConvertKit migration or setup to me.
Here’s what’s included (as required):
- moving your lists and tagging correctly
- integrating with however you currently collect emails
- setting up zaps in Zapier so that any unsubscribes on your existing email subscriber get carried across
- setting up templates with the dual unsubscribe links (so they can unsubscribe from a certain type of email) and any header/banner you want
- setting up autoresponders
- setting up content upgrades
- a video showing you around your ConvertKit, how it works, how I set it up, etc (usually around 20 – 30 mins long)
- email support for 2 weeks for any follow up questions/etc
- a check up 4 months after your migration is completed either via email or a call
(Most migrations are $600-$700, depending on the factors I ask about in the form below)
Want in? Here’s what to do next:
Fill in the form below with the details of what you require (don’t stress about the questions, just do your best, it’s not critical) and I’ll get back to you in 48 hours with a custom quote based on your specific requirements and info about the next steps if you want to proceed. If you do want to go ahead, I ask for 33% deposit, 33% in advance and 34% upon completion. Migrations usually take around 10-14 days depending on your responsiveness and the complexity.