Why hello there!
Welcome to my website.
I live in the UK.
And I want to offer my wide range of skills and experience to you so that you can get on with whatever only you can do in your business. Leave the rest to me.
Why are you awesome? Why should I trust you with my baby?
- I’ve learnt all this stuff to build my own successful businesses: The Pillow Fort and marching stars zine distro, and now this business.
- I’m a course junkie (business/personal development) – notably B-School, Lucky Bitch Money Bootcamp and Uncage Your Business.
- My brain doesn’t stop. I wake up in the morning and I’m instantly in go-mode about everything online business. It’s kinda tiring for me, but great for the businesses who get a little bit of my brain!
- My attention to detail is incredible, and I’ve frequently been known to email businesses to let them know about typos and incorrect apostrophes (in the most polite way possible!)
- I’ve had Chronic Fatigue Syndrome for 11 years (ranging from mild to moderate). I get what it’s like to have other time commitments and responsibilities calling out for you so you can’t devote all your time and energy on your business. I want to help you maximise the time you do have.
I’ve lived and breathed this online business world for a couple of years now, and through a series of unexpected turns in my life, the Universe has guided me here. I started helping online businesses as a temporary thing and loved it so freaking much that I completely changed my life plans and am sticking with this!
I’ve got the skills, experience and ideas.
You’ve got the business that needs some extra TLC/tough love (your choice!)
I think we could make this work…
Okay, all sounds good, but tell me a bit more about non-business you?
- I’m a trained lollipop lady
- I drink a lot of tea
- I love trashy TV.
- I’m a recovering twitter and tumblr addict. Currently a Bubble Witch addict, but shhh.
- I have a first class degree in Theology from the University of Nottingham, but currently sit somewhere between atheist/humanist and spiritual. I am increasingly woo woo though, and I do love to talk Universe with my clients.
- I’m a huuuge Tegan and Sara fan and have seen them 63.5 times in 11 countries (that took some serious organisational skills!)
- I’m a multipotentialite/multipassionate person and like to try out lots of things. You ain’t ever going to stop me learning!
- In a former life (Students’ Union politics) I won some awards for being awesome. I think you definitely want me on your team! 😉
I’m not super into personality tests, but I’ve done a few over the years, so if you are into them, here’s how I measure up:
16 Personalities: The Executive (ESTJ-A)
Wealth Dynamics: Mechanic
Fascination Advantage: The Victor (Prestige and Power)