Why hello there!
Welcome to my website.
I live with my wife and 2 adopted daughters in a super cute village called Burton Joyce, just outside Nottingham, UK. (That’s me on the right. 👉)
Why are you awesome? Why should I trust you with my baby?
- I’ve learnt all this stuff to build my own successful businesses: The Pillow Fort and marching stars zine distro, and now this business.
- I’m a course junkie (business/personal development). I’ve spent well over $50k in the past 6 years immersing myself in anything and everything to do with the online business world.
- My brain doesn’t stop. I wake up in the morning and I’m instantly in go-mode about everything online business. It’s kinda tiring for me, but great for the businesses who get access to my brain!
- I’ve had Chronic Fatigue Syndrome for 14 years (ranging from mild to moderate). I get what it’s like to have other time commitments and responsibilities calling out for you so you can’t devote all your time and energy on your business. I want to help you maximise the time you do have. Minimum work, maximum success is one of my life mottos.
Okay, all sounds good, but tell me a bit more about non-business you?
- I’m a trained lollipop lady
- I drink a lot of tea
- I love trashy TV (for reals, my fave show is The Bachelor/The Bachelorette/Bachelor in Paradise)
- I’m a recovering twitter and tumblr addict. Currently a Bubble Witch & Covet Fashion addict, but shhh.
- I have a first class degree in Theology from the University of Nottingham, but currently sit somewhere between atheist/humanist and spiritual. I am increasingly woo woo though, and I do love to talk Universe with my clients.
- I’m a huuuge Tegan and Sara fan and have seen them 66.5 times in 11 countries.
- In a former life (Students’ Union politics) I won some awards for being awesome. I think you definitely want me on your team! 😉
I love a good personality test and I’ve done a few over the years, so if you are into them too, here’s how I measure up:
16 Personalities: The Commander (ENTJ-A)
Wealth Dynamics: Mechanic
Fascination Advantage: The Victor (Prestige and Power)
CliftonStrengths: Command, Activator, Futuristic, Relator, Competition.
Sacred Money Archetypes: Romantic, Maverick, Ruler
Kolbe Score: 8-5-4-3
Human Design: Generator